PLC or Programmable Logic Controller is an electrical controller used in industries for automation.
The following will be taught to students in this course
- 1. Study of strain measurement using strain gauses cantilever assembly
- 2. Study of temperature sensor (rtd, thermocouple) and automatic temperature control scheme.
- 3. Study LVDT and its application in industry.
- 4. Study of limit switch and its use in automatic control scheme.
- 5. Optimal & inductive proximity sensor & its use in automation.
- 6. Magnetic reed switch
- 7. Pressure switch & its use in automatic pressure control scheme.
- 8. Flow switch & its use in automatic flow control scheme.
- 9. Level control sensor & its use in automatic level control scheme for a domestic & industry.