Come and join National Innovative Project Fair 2k17 where you'll get the chance to expose yourself.
About NIPF 2k17
Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement (GITA), a pioneer in the domain of Technical Education and Research, has always been a run-way for celebrating technology and innovation.
GITA is an NBA accredited, with NAAC ‘A’ grade engineering institute recognized as a scientific &industrial research organization by DSIR (Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) is located in Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha and the city of temples, rich cultural heritages and the recent smart city.
We carry the legacy of temple architecture and fast becoming the hub for software, industries, health care, education and research.
ISDC a GITA initiative is going to host National Innovative Project Fair (NIPF) 2017 where research scholars and students guided by experts will demonstrate their latest knowledge and skills in innovative projects, designs and experiments from 21th Feb to 22nd Feb 2017. This two days long technological extravaganza will certainly excite the taste buds of future innovators.
Advisory Committee Members
- Prof. (Dr.) M.K. Roul, Principal
- Prof. (Dr.) P.K. Routray, Dean Administration
- Prof. (Dr.) B.B. Maharathi, Professor ME
- Prof. (Dr.) S.C. Mahapatra, Dean S.W.
- Prof. S.K. Panigrahi, Controller of Academics
- Prof. N.P. Patro, Director Placement
- Prof.(Dr.) M.R. Pradhan, HOD CSE & Dean H.A.
- Prof. (Dr.) G. Palai, HOD ECE & Dean R&D
- Prof. (Dr.) S.K. Das, HOD EE
- Prof. (Dr.) M.K. Pradhan, HOD ME
- Prof. Shiba Kumar Acharya, HOD EEE
- Prof. (Dr.) Joygopal Jena, HOD CE
- Prof. K.K. Mishra, Dean Academics
Organising Committee Members
- Prof. (Dr.) Sarat Kumar Swain, Asso. Professor EE, Coordinator
- Prof. K.P. Swain, Asst. Professor ECE, Member
- Prof. Swagat Kumar Jena, Asst. Professor CSE, Member
- Prof. Saipad Sahu, Asst. Professor ME, Member
- Prof. Bibhudutta Paikray, Asst. Professor EE, Member
- Prof. Sujit Khandei, Asst. Professor EE, Member
- Prof. C.R. Behera, Asst. Professor EEE, Member
- Prof. Subhasish Mohanty, Asst. Professor MCA, Member
- Prof. Bimosh Sahoo, Asst. Professor CE, Member
- Prof. Ramshankar Pradhan, Asst. Professor, Physics
- Prof. Sharmila Kumar Patnaik, Asst. Professor, MBA
- Anurag Anand , 4th year student
- Sunny Kumar 4th year student
TERMS & Conditions
- • Register yourself at www.isdc.gita.edu.in by 20th February2017. Online requests after this date will not be considered, though limited offline registration facility will be available on the onset of the event. Registrations will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- • The registration fee of Rs 800 needs to be submitted at the registration desk in cash.
- • Select your team leader if you are participating as a team. Only the team leader should register on the website on behalf of the team, providing the details of his/her team members and whether accommodation is required or not.
- • Confirmation receipt will only be given after the complete payment has been made at the registration desk in cash at time of reporting.
- • Report at the Registration Desk during arrival with the confirmation mail printout and college IDs of all members of the team. Further directions will then be provided.
Timings: 9:00am to 6:00pm by 21st February2017
- • If you are arriving or leaving at any time other than these, kindly inform the registration team beforehand via email.
- • Check Out time: before 10:00 am and Check in Time: after 11:00 am
- • The registration charges do not include food. Food will be available at college canteen after payment and candidates are free to take food even outside.
- • The participants have to pay in advance. Once registered no refund will be made under any circumstances.
- • For extending your stay, accommodation will be provided subject to availability and payment of extra accommodation charges on per day basis.
DATE OF EVENT- 21ST & 22ND Feb 2017
- For further queries contact-
- 1. Prof. (Dr.) Sarat Kumar Swain - 9437854579
- 2. Prof. Sujit Khandai - 9777722770