Embedded system is a branch of Electronics engineering which deals with the use of micro electronics programmable circuits to develop devices which are usually smart and efficient.
The following will be taught to students in this course
- • Introduction to Arduino (Uno) with port programing using LEDs interfacing.
- • LCD interfacing with Arduino Uno using different format.
- • DC motor interfacing with different speed control.
- • Introduction to USART and controlling of Robot movement Bluetooth controlled robot.
- • Gesture/ accelerometer controlled robot.
- • Relay interfacing with ATmega-16 microcontroller.
- • Home automation using IR and LDR.
- • Mobile controlled home automation
- • LED panel Interfacing with Uno
- • Web control home automation